Now that Joey has started going to the special education center, predict what will happen in the end of the book. Write at least five sentences about what you think could happen.
my predictions for the end of the book is that joey pigza is gonna stop goin to special education center. after that he is gonna go back to his original school and start doing what he has got to do. he will probaly stop playing around in class and start getting more stuff done in class.
what i think will happen at the end of the book is that joey and his mom will finally realize that joey is special in his own way. then his dad will trie to come back but they wont let him back in the house.
I think that Joey will go back to his school.I say this because I thik that he will have something that will help him to behavior.He will alos try to do better for his mom.He is alos tring to go back to school to see his friend.He will alos want to have go to a nomrol school and have a nomrol life.
I think that joey is going to act stupider and get sent out. He always take meds before going to class so he can get hyped up and run aroung acting stupid.
when I read the book to the book to the end. Joey went back to school.He told the that he was sorry of all the thing he did in the past whenhe came to school.What is going to happen is that Joey bad side is not going to come out alot.As you know Joey can not himself to be bad.I knew this kid who was made bad and he had to take some pill all the time and one day I seen him .He is not that like he was.If he can do it Joey can too.
7 Comments:
my predictions for the end of the book is that joey pigza is gonna stop goin to special education center. after that he is gonna go back to his original school and start doing what he has got to do. he will probaly stop playing around in class and start getting more stuff done in class.
I think that joey was taking the wrong
meds and he needs pills that last longer.Ialso think joey needs to take the pills twice a day.
what i think will happen at the end of the book is that joey and his mom will finally realize that joey is special in his own way. then his dad will trie to come back but they wont let him back in the house.
I think that Joey will go back to his school.I say this because I thik that he will have something that will help him to behavior.He will alos try to do better for his mom.He is alos tring to
go back to school to see his friend.He will alos want to have go to a nomrol
school and have a nomrol life.
I think that joey is going to act stupider and get sent out. He always take meds before going to class so he can get hyped up and run aroung acting stupid.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
when I read the book to the book to the end. Joey went back to school.He told the that he was sorry of all the thing he did in the past whenhe came to school.What is going to happen is that Joey bad side is not going to come out alot.As you know Joey can not himself to be bad.I knew this kid who was made bad and he had to take some pill all the time and one day I seen him .He is not that like he was.If he can do it Joey can too.
Post a Comment
<< Home