HATCHET-Chapters 2&3
What kind of a person is Brian? Think of 3-4 words that would describe him. Find 1-2 sentences in these chapters that helped you to figure out what kind of person he is. Type the words and sentences here, including page numbers where you found the sentences.
Examples of personality traits that describe people: talkative, boisterous, cheerful, fearful, brave, cowardly, happy, strong, weak.... You can use these or others that you think of.
13 Comments:
I describe Brain as a boy that holds his feelings and he is a wander some of the sentences that helped me to find this is when he always talks about the secert that his Mom has and he is a wander because he is always thinking of something different
I think that brian is kinda smart because when he was in the situation of almost crash he had the idea of using the radio and he knew how to use it calm just untill he started to cry He can sometimes be just like me. becaused when i am in situations really bad like the situation that he was in i will might cry or panic. But when i am out side i try to be tough and not show my sensitive side.He can really sometimes be like a baby sort of becaused he likes to panic a lot when he can just be calm and let the goverment take care of it. He didn't have to be a baby and complain and say "im gonna dye over and over again.The last trait that i am gonna say is that he is a good helper becaused when the pilot was in trouble with his heart he was helping him pilot the plane.
the sentences to describe him
"Im gonna die, im gonna dye, im gonna dye, im gonnna dye overr and over"
"I'll use the radio yeah the radio."
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I think Brian's a baby. 4 words that can describe him is babyish, courageous, shy, and gentle.
I think he's a baby
Brian is a cowardly person. he panics a lot in the book."going to die, Brian thought".page 26. He is kind of smart b/c he pick up the radio. "He heard the sound of his breathing in th microphone". page 18. Finally he panics a lot. "The piolet was gone, beyond anything he could do". Page 14. That is how I think he is but I think he would change futher in the book.
I would describe Brian as a boy who is very troubled.I would say this because first his mother and father get a divorce. then he is on a plane traveling to see his father and the pilot has a heart attack.Next he has to takeover the plane and he uses the radio and the connection fails.soon he has noone to rely on anyone and then he is all alone and starts to believe that he is going to die. but I also consider him as brave because he stepped up and drove the airplane and still tryed to help out the pilot.
I think brian is a little baby. He was sooooooooooo scared that he he had to
fly a plane by himself. I also thik that brian is very smart because he
stands there while someone is havig a
heart attack. So brian i give you smart award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This chapter is about how joey have to do chores for his mother like sweep the sidewalk and clean the bathrooms.
This chapter had me kinda falling a sleep becuase i never do chores and if i do chores i will maybe fall asleep.
Mo Betta
i think thatgs in becausehold thin brian likes to keep all his feelings locked in side because if he didn't he wouldn't panic every time he thinks of his parents and the divorce.It is like a gurge you got to let it go sometime. Also i think he is always willing to learn because he was open to learning how to fly the plane when the piolet offered him lessons and also because when he was trying to use the radio he asked if there was anyone who could teach him how to fly the plane
the way i would decribe brian as is a very scared 13 years old boy. brian is
brave,scared,serious,and studious. the way i know this is when he on his own with the plain every thing he learned about plains in book he read he tried to control the plain on his way to canada.
peace out!
-music queen
Brian is a kind of a coward because he thinks of only the worst things like when he is saying he is going to die just because the pilot died he could have been calm and tried to talk on the radio he panicked so no one could hear him.
Brian is a boy who is going through alot. He loves both of his parents but they got a divorce and it hurts him alot. He explained it as knife going into him. Now because of the divorce he has to travel back and forth to his mother and his father. The reason why he is traviing to Canada is because he is going to visit his father.But the plane crashed and didn't get there. I think that he is a very brave boy. I think this because his parents got a divorce and the plane that he was in just crashed. But he survived and now he is in the middle of nowhere and he has no shelter, Food or something to drink. All he has is a hatchet that his mother gave him before he left. he tried to get contact with the people on the radio but when he did get contact he could barely get contact. He managed to talk a little bit but the communication wasn't clear. I would be really scared to be all alone in the middle of nowhere. over all I think that Brian is a very brave
boy.
Post a Comment
<< Home