HATCHET CHAPTER ONE
Imagine you are Brian. You are in a small plane with only the pilot, who has just had a heart-attack. How do you think you would feel? What would you be thinking? What would you do? Write 4-8 sentences about these questions or other thoughts from chapter one.
12 Comments:
if i was to act a be brian and i was on a plane that only had me and the pilt that just got a heart attack i would fell unsafe. I would feel unsafe becaused if he has a heart attack he would probbualy be sick and a sick pilot should propbualy might crash. i would probualy might ask the pilot how you are doing like every 10 minutes. I would be br thinking will i crash,will i die will i ever live to see an other human being again. the reason that i said all of this is because the pilot can get another heart attack any time. I would be like mommy come help me and be wrapped in to a blanket like baby crying for its mother when it just woke up.
the end
I would feel worried that I might die. I would think that I was going to die. Then I was thinking that I must do something. that something would be to put on auto piolet. If it don't got it i would pullout and drive it myself.
If I was Brian in this part of the book I would feel bad for the guy and wonder if he was alive and well. I would thinking how will the guy live and how will I fly the plane because I don't know to. What I would do is I would try and fly the plane with the short lesson that taught me how to fly a plane
I would feel very mad and sad because I wouldn't really know how to drive a plane. I would be thinking of what I would of been doing for the rest of my life.{Ohhhhh Yeahhhh} What I would do is try to drive the plane. And learn how to make it seem that I didn't kill the pilot because I didn't beven kill the pilot.
Mr.conukus said
If i was brain my heart would start pounding very fast. i would think to myself 'O my god this man just had a
heart attack' If in was brain i would start looking for help very fast
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
if i was brian on a small plain with only the pilot who recently had a heart attack,i'd feel scared.i wouldn't feel as safe.i don't think that i would do anything because i'll be shy.i would probley be thinking "how long is it i can get off this ugly plain".
bye
music queen
If I was Brian and the pilot had a heart attack I would feel very frightened.I would feel this way because my life would be in danger and I could also die in a plane crash like on the september11th when the planes crashed into the world trade center.
I would also feel very scared. so when i'm scared I would be going out my mine like "oh my gosh I'm to young to die" and I would be running up and down the plane aisle and trying to figure out what can I figure out to help me get out of the plane and to help the guy who is having the heart attack.
If I was brian I would be thinking about getting two of the parachutes and then I would go see if there was any grass on the ground when I would look down then I would put a parachute on the pilot and I and then I would hold the pilot's hand and we would both fall out of theplane and probably fall on soft grass. This is what I would do if I was Brian.
If I was Brian I would be so scared and terrifed if the pilot had a heart attack. I would be thinking the worst possible thoughts like what if the plane crashes and I die or why did they put a sick pilot flying little kids around.I would be screaming all over the plane and start praying to god. I would try to fly alone and look for the auto pilot button I would try to be calm and try to do something useful with myself. If there was a parashoot in the plane I would try to jump out and try to land in the safest place . thank god i am not Brian because i can't do all this
CV_3VIDA_D
if i were Brian i would i would probably panic and think about if i would ever see my parents agian. then i would do the best thing possible, pray for my safety and the safety of the poilet.
If I was Brian in the airplane and the pilot had a heart attack i would be really scared. I wouldnt know what to do. But then I would remember that the pilot taught me the basic steps of how to drive a plane. So then I would try and drive the planne to a safe place.I would call the people on the phone and ask for help. I would tell the person what happened to the pilot. This is what I would do.
Post a Comment
<< Home