Name:

I'm a technology integrator in Maine, and I'm seeking balance in my life!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

HATCHET--Chapter 10

Predict what will happen at the end of the story. Write at least five sentences about what you think will happen. If you have finished the story, predict what will happen after the end of the book.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prediction to the end of the book is that he will see a plane and send
a signal and someone will come and
pick him up.Then brian will tell the
piliot everything that hppend and how
he was trying to get to his father. Then he will get to his father and tell him about the secret.after Brian's dad knows about the secret they both go to the mom and tell her
that they know the secret then Brian and his dad move together to another country and live happily ever after

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I think will happen at the end at the end of the book is that their will be a tornado and he will find the plane and see that the only way that the fish are living is eating the dead pilot and in their he found a survival pack with freeze dried food, radio transmmter and 22' huge rifle and then he was rescued after two months

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think at the end of the book, Brian will find his dad. he would also find out the secret. don't forget the blond hair man at the place in which his mother kissed the man. his dad would bring him home to his mother. someone will rescue him. that is what i think.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I predict that Brian is soon gonna see a plane. I also predict that Brian will soon find a way to find another way to get food and help him as a survival kit to help him to survive.I also think Brian's parents will start to worry about him and look for him or have the police search for him.Another prediction I have is that Brian might find a way to catch fish and to also cook it instead of just eating rasberries and stuff so he won't have to keep eating the same thing all the time!

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that in the end of the book he will travel out of the forest and from there e might see the road. I think that when he gets on the road somebody might help him and take him to his dad's house. And his parnets will soon get together becaused they were both probualy worry if he was ok or not.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i predict that at the end of the book someone will find brian or a map of were he is at will some how apear to him and he will find his way home. i also think that there is a possiblity that when brian does find out where he is he will also notice that he is near his fathers house. then i think he will not end up telling his dad what the serect is because brian will then find out another secret behind the frist one that will prevent him from wanting to tell his dad the secret.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think thast he might probualy die and and that his parents are gonna find his bdy in the woods. I think that they might find his body becaused they probualy tracked the coordinates of when the plane crashed before in was under water. I also think that they are gonna find the pilot in the seatblet in the plane. They might givce them and ceronmony at the ame place proualy.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I predict that Brian will find a wolf and the wolf will like him. And then the wolf will lead him to a better and bigger cave. And they will get berries and meat by the wolf hunting and Brian cooking.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home