Name:

I'm a technology integrator in Maine, and I'm seeking balance in my life!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome to Miss Deshane's class!

Here are some things to keep in mind when using this Weblog:
1. Don't type your full name; use only your initials or your nickname that you create in class.
2. Be polite and appropriate.
3. Use full sentences and correct grammar and spelling (spell check!) when posting.
4. Do NOT give out any private information that you don't want others to see.
5. I reserve the right to edit or remove inappropriate posts.

During class, you will have the opportunity to respond to questions or journal prompts here. You will be expected to respond to each question/prompt, and you will be expected to read the responses of your classmates. You are also expected to ask questions or comment on other students' posts, APPROPRIATELY. Please respect other students' opinions. You may disagree, but please do not be rude.

For this response, please include the following information:
* Your Weblog nickname
* One goal for this summer program
* One question you have about the summer program or something somehow related
* Your favorite book, and why it is your favorite
* A favorite movie or song, and why you like it

Remember to write in sentences, using correct grammar and spelling.

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you respond here, you will find a box called Leave your comment (type your response here). Next, it will say Choose an identity. SELECT "Other" and where it says NAME, please type your class nickname that you selected on the first day. Leave YOUR WEB PAGE blank.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Amy Tucker said...

This is Miss Deshane's response.

My weblog nickname is Zmrzlina (it means ice cream in the Czech language).

This summer, one of my goals is to use this blogger site for part of our class discussions.

A question I have about something related to this summer program is, "What do students enjoy most about this summer program?"

I have many favorite books. Some I enjoy are the Lemony Snicket books, but remember: Don't judge a book by its movie! One of my favorites from when I was your age was The Outsiders. I really enjoyed the characters.

I also like a lot of movies. One that I didn't think I'd like, but I did, was Shrek. I thought it was funny, and I enjoyed all the references to the stories I knew when I was younger. I haven't seen the second one yet, but sometime, I will!

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my nickname is chikita. my goal is to be good and stop all the drama. my question is do we need to partisape. my favorite book is matila by ronold daul. my favorite song is we belong together by mariha carey.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goal for the summer is to try not to get in trouble and try to learn more about cars as possible.

How can you make up your own page?

My favorite book is how nightmares come true.

My favorite movie is final destination 2.

My favorite song is tippin on four four.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goal of the summer is to make it thouth the summer.
My question is are we going to have a praty.
My fravtoie book is heartland because it is about animals that make it seem interresting.
My fravtoie movie is twin affect.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Q-tip
To behave
Hi how u?
The Lion The Witch And The Wordrobe
Ham'n'eggs

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EzMcDizzle
Goal for summer?

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok am going tell you about. My goal for summer is not to be rude with my mouth. That going to take time. My favorite sont is If i was a rich girl. The sea son

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iight i thing i know how to do my blohhing now and thanks for the advice

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NBA Baller 23
Work on the 3 pointers
How do you make a home page?
A series of unfortunate events
Black Eye Peas Don't phuunk with my heart/Hitch starring Will Smith

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oso

My goal for the summer is to have a good time

My question is how do make a home page

My favorite book is The Edge Choronicles

My favorite movie is Batman Begins

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goal for the summer is to get all my work done at St. Pauls and to try to have a good time here and to make myself a better person and I have to learn not to care what other people think about me.

My nickname is CV_3VIDA_D

My question for Ms. Deshane is how did you find out about St.Pauls and why did you start working here?

My favorite book is Diary of a groupie I like this book because it has real events that I can relate to.

My faviorte song is U got me by B5.

My favorite Movie is The longest yard.

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My nickname is Mr.conukus
my goal for the summer is to have a good one and
to get the person that stole my BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My question for Ms.deshane is, why did you pick this job?
My favorite book is a series of unfortunate events.
My favorite movie is the longest yard.
My favorite song is lets get it started by the black eyed
peas

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ppl on meh aim call me vi3t_gangsta.....meh other pg iz www.xanga.com/vi3t_soulja93 i hope yall go dere 2 prop me. well i like da movie Team America, meet the fockers the attack on pristink, seed of chucky and the logset yard. i would recommend all of those movies to every body. i am bout be 12 but i am still like 11 years old. my b-day is o augest. you should come and give me a present. my goal iz to make it i to boston latin. i might make it in. im am really good in basketball. I just have to work on my writing skills (maybe that is why i am typing. i go to the epiphay middle school and im in 7th grade.

peace

vi3t_gangsta98

p.s do't 4 get 2 visit me at www.xanga.com/vi3t_soulja93 to see my other page. and you can chat with me on vi3tgangsta98@aim.com

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My nickiname is babygirl. my goal for the summer is to get through all my classes and to read my book that I am reading in book club.another goal I have is to have good behavior and respect everyone.
My question for Miss Deshane is what collage did you go to? and what goals did you accomplish while you was at collage? My favorite book is Scorpions. This is my favorite book because the characters face real life experiences and the go through alot of problems . In this book the main character has a brother in jail and his bestfriend has to leave him to get away from his problems. My favorite song is "switch". This is my favorite song because there is alot of movement to the song and it is by will smith like my favorite book is "hair salon" which has "Nicky Parker" and "hitch" is also another one of my favorite movies with "Will Smith" that is in the movie

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my goal for the summer is to learn how to use my sewwing machine.

Do you know how to use a sewwing machine?

my favorite books is Zach's lie because that was a book that made me determined to read and find out how the book ended.

My favorie song is "Spoiled"

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goal for summer is to try to improve in sports. my question is why do you do this for epiphany. My favorite book is thief loor b/c it is cool. my favorite song is Mocking bird. my favorite movie is Bruce Almighty.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as you see my name is music queen. my goal for this this summer is to be the bestt that i can be and complete this summer without any problems.( well...maybe some)
my favorite book is "zach's lie".that book is fantastic.it has every thing i want in a good book.it's suspenseful,dramatic,breath taking,
and who ever hasn't read this book i'm
sure you'll love "zach's lie"
bye
-music queen

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My nickname is spanish beauty.
My goal for the summer is to have a good time with my family and friends.
I lika a lot of spanish songs and english songs.
so far my favorite book is zachs lie. I like this book because it has a lot of excitement.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think brian is a little baby he was
soooooooo scared that he had to fly the plane by himself I also think that brian is very smart because he sees someone having a heart attack and he just stands there.so brian iI think you get the smartest perso award

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home