Name:

I'm a technology integrator in Maine, and I'm seeking balance in my life!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

JOEY PIGZA SWALLOWED THE KEY--PREREADING

Before beginning Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key, write 4-8 sentences about what you expect to happen in this book, or things it makes you think of.

Consider the title--what can it mean?

The author is Jack Gantos--ever read anything by him?

Did you read Joey Pigza Loses Control?

Read the back of the book--does that give you any information about what this book could be about?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think this book is about a crazy kid named joey. i think he finds a key to somewhere wherever he is or probley in his school. or the key can be to his house. he was crazy eversince he was born. so i guess one day in school he didnt take his meds and swallowed his house key.after swallowing the key i think he gets really sick. and i never read one of the authors book.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ms deshae this is goofeya.k.a lilg.I think that the title meas that he is thinking what if i swallowed a key.I have ever read a book by Jack Gantos,i hope i will really love this book.Ihave nevr read Joey Pigza loses control. What i think s goig to happen is that one of joeys friends is goig to dare him to swallow a kay and he has to do it tomorrow. now as he goes home he is sittig on his bed writing on his labtop about what are the posibilitys if he was to swallow thatkey. that is what i think is going to happen.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think joey has problems and he swallowed the key to his house.His stomach starts to hurt and he has to go to the hospital.All because he has problems and can't stop putting thing things in his mouth that don't belong in there.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The thing that i think is going to happen in this book is that there is going to be alot of drama. I also think that joey is going to get in alot of trouble and that he is going to go to another school! i think he is going to get meds for his self.

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first thing that I want to say is that Joey is trying to go to an other school.He should because he can get much smarter.I think that he should go to another school.Joey was scard because he didn't have to let the teacher to ,know how dum he was.My point is he swallow the key for a reason.If I was this kid I wouldn't Care because their alot more people out of school who don't know anything.My last thing I want to say is that you shouldn't want that on my mind.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think in the book Joey Pigza swallowed a key Joey Pigza will swallow a key.Ithink he will swallow the key because it probaly leads to a place he wants nobody to enther ever again.joey is probaly or could be really mentally challenged.Joey will probaly hesitate to swallow the key so he just might throw it away.I
have never read a book by Jack Gantos. No I did not read that book.No the back of the book didn't give me a big hint about whats going to happen in the book Joey Pigza swallowed the key. this is all I haveto say.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that Joey is a bad boy. He can
not behavior.He does not think of what to do before doing it.He is a boy that is wild.I alos think that he is a good
for tring to be good.I think that he can do something right soon.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that really since joey is wired that he might do something stupid that will make him swallow a key. He might be choking and go to the hospital and when they check on the x-ray that will see a shaped sized key. So when he leaves he will always think he did. Then one day his friend might come to him and say "hey here is your key".

Mo betta

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home